This area allows each pilot to maintain an up-to-date pilot information form
for insurance purposes. Instead of re-submitting a paper form each year, you
may use this form to enter your information once, and then update and print
as needed. Your information will be saved in a password protected file which
is accessible only to you and the site administrators.
- You may change your assigned password and username by editing them in the "Pilot Info" section.
- Sections are provided for "Pilot Information", "Ratings", "Flight Hours" and "Incidents".
- As you navigate among the forms, your data will be automatically saved whenever you select a new section.
- You may select "Print" to create a Pilot Information Form that is savable to or printable from your computer.
- When you select "Exit" your session is completed and all current information is saved.
- To access yor file again, simply return to the site and enter your Username and Password.
- All instructions, and various "Help" tools are available within the form.
This area allows authorized users to access current aircraft insurance
information, order insurance certificates and request insurance coverage changes.
Please note that use of this service requires your agreement
to the following conditions:
- Insurance coverages, terms and conditions are determined by
the actual insurance contract between Demo Aviation Corp and the insurer.
- Electronic change requests are not binders of insurance and
no coverages can be changed, added or deleted except by an authorized
- Requested changes are not effective until you receive
notification from your agent.
- Requested changes are not guaranteed to become effective on
the requested change date.
- All coverage changes are subject to premium revisions as
determined by the insurer.